1. Prayer: You must watch and pray always – the
tempter is so near (Matthew 26: 41).
2. Intercession: Intercede for all men, kings
and nations – if you choose to have peace (1 Timothy 2:
3. Deliverance: Be delivered and translated into
the kingdom of God’s dear Son, Jesus Christ and do not
be bound as the world is – know that others need this
too, be apt in helping them freely (Colossians 1:13).
Salvation is free for all.
4. Glory: Manifest the glory of the risen Christ
and let God be glorified through you (John 17: 4-6).
Glorious presence is what we need for miracles and
quantum harvest of souls.
5. Hope: There is hope for you in Christ when you
choose to believe – your desired change is on the way
when you are ready for it (Romans 4: 18).
6. Kingdom-Prosperity – Wholesomeness is God’s
delight for all kingdom citizens –choose to embrace it
and make a difference in your world (3 John 3: 2). We
are called to a kingdom and not a denomination – we need
kingdom mindset for greater exploit.
7. Holiness – is not an option if you must see
the Lord (Hebrew 12: 14).
– Divine commission of the Church is to restore one
new-man and be one – Unity of the Body of Christ is not
an option but a mandate and a commission (Ephesians 2:
13-15 and John 17: 20 – 23)